Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Assignments

I would love to say that the first thing college students do after they get homework is say, “o boy,” and skip to their rooms to do it immediately….but that would be a lie. What usually follows is, what I have perfected, procrastination. We could have gotten the assignment for our project weeks in advance, but when do we do it? The night before. Procrastination only brings feelings of dread and doom and so you would think we would learn from it and do our assignments in a timely fashion, but we don’t. It’s like we completely ignore all the bad things that come from last minute assignments such as; bad grades, acne, itchiness, and being constantly on the verge of tears. You may question my motives for this blog, well I know a certain someone who has a 10 page paper that’s due on Friday, ME! It’s not like I planned for this to happen, I thought I had plenty of time to do the paper and now the feeling of terror is setting in. And what’s really funny is I took time to write on my blog instead of working on my paper. And to really top it off I have 450 questions to study for my psy midterm on Friday. Yup I love college!
(don't worry mom I'm officially locking myself in my room)