Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Saint Patricks Day (The Art of Blog)


I finally figured out how to post pictures, playlists, and let people leave comments. So i'm going to start showing you all the fun things my roommates and I do. Just yesterday we found this million dollar bill on someones car. Well we picked it up and apparently its a religious card that aks if you do certain sins then condems you to hell. Anna and I just loved it, we took pictures with it and ended up going through the parking lot that night and stealing some for our room. So I'll have to post those pics later tonight.

So this picture is when Candace and I were in Target and we found to our amusement Beer hats for Saint Partricks day. Since we are lowly poor college students we had to take a picture instead of actually buying them. And today Anna and I found beer looking bottles that actually contain Cream soda for tonights festivities. It is very exciting.
(I feel like I have mastered the art of blog hehe)

3 comments:

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

Haha!Bryan just gave me one of those bills. I'm a millionaire!

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

P.S. I'm so glad you added the comment feature

Race Davis said...

yes comments are great. tanner and i are kinda blog wierdies. also the music is rockin!