Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Halloween







Yes I know that it is no where near Halloween but I thought I would do a recap on the EAC days before the blog. For our first college Halloween my roommates and I did not get the memo that Halloween was an excuse for girls to dress immodest and be a princess or a fairy in tights and a mini skirt. I too was a fairy, but instead of going the cute/ho route I dressed just about as ugly as I could get. Anna and I bought fake blood to put on our necks so it looks like our throats were cut and painted our faces white with dark hollow cheeks. It is reported that when my mom saw the pictures she said and I quote," Ya they are not getting asked to dance." MEAN! But my roommates and I did not care, cause what is Halloween without zombies. Soooo we freaked people out at least we'll always have good memories.

No comments: