I am free. And this is my anthem.
Blogging has been on a cease fire the last month. Why? Let’s just say Hell doesn’t have the best internet service.
But now it is summer.
I have emerged from the fiery depths.
And I have made a list of things that must get done.
- Visit as many different temples in three months as possible.
- Read 10 books that will change my life.
- Read 10 average books that I won’t remember the plot to in 5 years.
- Get tan. Why? Because being an albino is getting depressing.
- Climb something awesome.
- Hit up Sonic happy hour every Saturday.
- Go to the lake…often
- Get my hair to grow an inch. I’ve been trying to for the past two years and in the process I’ve lost three. (How is that even possible?)
Don’t do anything stupid…do something stupid.
- Oh, and figure out my life. No big deal right...
By no means is this list complete, but it's a nice place to start.
Happy summer everyone!