Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Best Day EVER!

Today has been GrEaT so far, do you want to know why...

1. I got B+ on my paper in English with minimal work Booya! thats a baby step from an A

2. I got an A+ on a speech in my Public Speaking class Woo Hoo!!!

3. All the lights went off on campus.....this has endless possibilities

I won't have to go to work with the lights off

All my classes will be canceled

The lunchroom might have to start giving away barrels of their melting ice cream

I will finally get to....

The lights just came on


CRAP

(though the girl stuck in our elevator will probably be happy... huhhhhh whatever)

4 comments:

Race Davis said...

wait? is that really that girl? THATS AWESOME!!!! i wanted her to be stuck forever and have to start eating the carpet and stuff....

Race Davis said...

wait? is that really that girl? THATS AWESOME!!!! i wanted her to be stuck forever and have to start eating the carpet and stuff....

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

Also, don't forget that you found out that your friends call your room Narnia.

The power outage was one of the greatest things ever to happen in this college.

mrs. timberlake said...

Can we talk about how much I love your blog?


Well, I do.


See yas,
Amy