Monday, March 23, 2009

Irreconcilable Differences

This weekend I went home for a few days of relaxation (if you count hauling barrels of leaves out of my yard relaxing) and came back to my dorm which was in complete chaos! Two of my community mates are moving out due to irreconcilable differences and drug related issues.
One of them, I’ll call her Julie, has the cops in our community looking for her cause her roommates caught her with drugs

nice.

And the other one, Sally, has been such a big meanie to her roomie that she is now blessing said roomie by removing herself. Well to truly understand the situation of Sally I’ll have to tell what happened last week. I walked into my community and was disgusted, there was dishes in the sink that has some kind of fungus growing in them and there was a two month old bouquet of flowers still sitting on our counter letting off a foul odor. All of these dishes and flowers belonged to SALLY! And to top it off I was talking to my roomie Kelly, who has mono, who said that someone (cough cough sally) had been using her spoon and bowl and leaving it dirty on the counter, GROSS!

So I kindly wrote a very nice note saying please do not use other people’s dishes and throw away your flowers. Also Kelly wrote that they needed to clean their (sally’s) dishes.

Someone (ahem Sally) wrote back saying, My dearest Roommates you are so immature. Mature people clean everyone’s dishes when the sink is dirty, we’re in college (o that’s where I am, I thought I was in hell).

bahahahahahaha What kind of logic is that? The only dirty dishes were hers!

Anna and I thought this was hilarious, we just laughed and laughed. Seriously, that’s the kind of argument you want to use, maturity is cleaning up after yourself not hoping someone does it for you. So we kindly wrote back that anytime she wanted to be mature and clean our dishes (if we ever have any) she was totally welcome to. YES I know this was not the mature way to go about things but it was hard to resist a sarcastic comeback to such an easy target, I kind of hope she gets Kelly’s mono hahaha kidding, I’m kidding…sort of.

So now sally is leaving….I think our sink will be very lonely without her dishes.

3 comments:

Race Davis said...

in nellie lee its pretty much the same....if you see a crack pipe on the ground, you pick it up for the guy. its the decent thing to do.


also i have this fiend, lets call her....lora patterson. she is great!

Race Davis said...

oops not fiend. friend. ya. that kinda reverses the meaning of that sentence hu?

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

Really Lora? Really? You couldn't just just clean up after her? so childish.

Mono huh? eek