Saturday, February 28, 2009

Story Telling

Last night I went to an extra credit thing for my public speaking class. It was at 7:30 and me and a bunch of girls decided to make it a date and go together. The "thing" was a story teller in discovery park. It turned out to be really neat and even though it was really cold and I lost all feeling in my toes, i had a good time. The story teller was telling us how he rides from town to town on his bike and tells stories for a living. Which makes me wonder why my mom made such a big deal about getting an education. If I knew there were other options out there I definately would have done something different. So I am now exploring the idea of going to Europe and riding my bike town to town and living on my wits. You guys are all welcome to come visit me :)