Sunday, February 22, 2009

Trust Your Gut Feeling

Last night I got really bored cause my rommates all ditched me for family, boyfriends, and school. (I don't think any of these things qualify as good reasons to leave me, but whatever). SO I went to the magical land of walmart (I really wish we had a target, walmart stinks) and walked around for awhile. When I was heading home I was closing in on a yellow light, and if I sped up I might be able to make it. But a little voice told me to stop instead. About a second later a cop car pulls up next to me and another one came behind me. I was so relieved that I stopped or else I definately would have got a ticket (thatcher police are known for being jerks). So thank goodness that did not happen cause i have a feeling my mom would not have been very understanding to me running a red light. I ended up spending the night reading my new book Woo Hoo!!! Who needs roommates right!? (jk if any of my roommates read this, and please don't hurt me in my sleep)