Thursday, February 5, 2009

Audrey Hepburn

So I have to write a information speech and I decided to do it on Audrey Hepburn. I love her, not only is she an amazing actress she is a humanitarian that has helped children all over the world. Well I had to do a survey to see what people thought of her and.... only three people knew who she was. WHAT!!! I was Flabergatsed, what kind of world are we living in where kids know who homer simpson is but no idea who the great Audrey Hepburn is.
Anyhoo my report is due tomorow and I'm really nervous cause I've heard the teacher is a really hard grader. I guess all you can do is your best....and if you get a bad grad you toilet paper his house ha ha I'm kidding ...maybe.

2 comments:

Madilyn Jane said...

I just wanted you to know that I did not receive the email letting me know about your blog. :(

The Howard's said...

so I still cannot believe that people don't know who she is that's ridiculous!