Thursday, February 12, 2009

Laundry

Here at college students are all participating in a game that some don't realize they're in. Its called "How long can I go with out washing this". The rules are basic, every time you wear something you smell it to so see how long you can go before others realize how bad you stink. Some are better at this than others. I for instance have perfected the art of smelling great (if I do say so myself) and still making it home before my clothes need a good scrubing. This saves me time and money and I get to bypass the questionable washers at the dorm. Sometimes my careful planing fails and I have to wash my clothes at the dorm. It makes me miss the magical hamper in my bathroom where I could put dirty clothes in and in a day they would appear washed and folded on my bed. (I still wonder how this happened, washing fairies?).