Thursday, February 5, 2009

Rumors

So I decided to start blogging cause its a cool way to keep a journal .... and I get really bored at work.
You have got to love small towns. Here at EA a 50 year old women dies in a canal and somehow the story is three college girls have been brutally stabed dozens of times. And whats worse is the police have decided not to talk about it so the rumors are getting crazier and crazier. So I know that as a girl I should not go walking by myself, but these rumors are making me scared to go from my apartment to the library at 9 o'clock at night. Seriously this guy (I'm sure he is an upstanding citizen) is walking behind me and I start imagining kidnapping scenarious ( I think this is partly my mom's fault, she puts ideas in my head). So I start a sort of walk/run to my apartment and make a total fool of myself ha ha.
Ok so Marisa Brown is running for office so as her dedicated roomate I have decided to become her campaign manager. So last night we made posters for like and hour and went out to put them up. Now its like 1 in the morning, so probably not the smartest time to go out in the dark next to the football players dorms and put up posters....but we did it anyway. I'm happy to say no one died.

No comments: