Sunday, January 24, 2010

NeOn PhEnoMeNoN :)

This weekend was the Neon Phenomenon Dance woot woot!!! My roomies and I decided we would get ready for this by purchasing cheap glasses in the shape of hearts and wearing them around. If you think this is strange you are not the first person to think so nor the last he he.

One of our community mates decided to take pictures of us and they are below. I have to say I am glad I wore them cause one guy who asked me to dance said that when he saw me from across the room with hearts coming out of my eyes he had to dance with me bahahahahahah.

.........This is sadly the smoothest line I have ever heard. (Also the guy was a friend so the comment, weirdly enough, did not make me feel as creeped out as it should have)




If you think I look awkward in this picture you should see me dance. Awkward and uncomfortable have been two ways people have described how my dancing makes them feel. (you think I would stop disgracing myself by now....but nope I thrive on public humiliation)

When the DJ started blowing bubbles into the crowd the first thing we did was run to pop them
.......and no I am not kidding.

As of now my roomies and i are comprising a list of why we don't have friends at EA and this instance ranks #4 (the full list will be disclosed at a later blog)

No comments: