Friday, January 15, 2010

WOO HOO!!!

I DON’T HAVE A ROOMMATE!!!


This wondrous turn of events has gotten me through the fact that mon/wed/friday will consist of classes from 8 IN THE MORNING to 3 P.M (what is this, high school!) and Tues/Thurs will be filled with an 1 1/2 hours of an intensive writing class and a three hour Bio lab and then I get to finish my days with 3 hours filled with all the crazy weirdo’s who come into the game room….but I digress. I can get through any amount of classes as long as I don’t have to come home to a psychopathic serial killer who watches me while I sleep.

These last couple of days has been a little bit overwhelming, but thanks to my wonderful teachers I have had a brilliant go at it. Here are some examples of how my teachers have made my days better.

1.My Physics teacher is this tiny lady with the most amazing Indian accent, which make sense cause she is from India (it’s like she just walked off the set of Indianan Jones and the Temple of Doom). Well she starts telling us of all the cool labs we’ll be doing and one of the will consist of us making authentic Indian food and that’s when a girl in my class says this
Girl: “I love fry Bread,”
Teacher from India: “um…..I’m from India.”
Me:” bahahahahahahaha”.(here’s your sign)

2.In my Biology class a kid walks in ten minutes late and my teacher says……
Teacher: Welcome to Calculus
Freaked out Kid: ........(says nothing just simple turns around and leaves)
Me: “heheheheheheh.”

3.I go into my English 222 class and my teacher tells us that we will be writing an in-class essay and another student asks this.
Student:”How long should our essay be”
Teacher: “A good in class essay is like a Kilt or a ladies skirt, it needs to be long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to maintain interest.”
Me: “hahahahahah’’

As you can see (or read) our teachers are hilarious and very very cool.


Also I've included pictures of my Dorm room without a roommate (I love saying that)


This my side of the room, and it is what you see when you walk in.




This is the vacant area ha ha. That desk is my study desk and the extra bed is our movie area.



This is where my Luv Sac resides and where I read all my books :)

This is our pantry where we use the extra closet for food storage and also put our refrigerators in here.


This is my entertainment desk where I.....entertain myself by browsing the Internet and watching t.v.


And finally this is my BED! Where I get to sleep and not have to worry about being watched by a butch girl who wanders at night.

No comments: