Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Job

I work in our schools game room and for the last three semesters I have been fortunate to work the day shifts. But recently I have had to work the late shift due to my hectic schedule. While working the late shift I have learned some very important life lessons.

1. Baseball players are vile

2. Football players are cursed with a limited vocabulary made up of swear words.

3. And a lot of creepy people fill the need to come to the game room.

My latest creepy/scary person to come in got mad at me cause I would not give him pool when he didn't have his required I.D. and this is what he said to me.

Me: "Sorry my boss already got mad at the staff for letting people play without there I.D's

Scary man: "So are you going to sue you're boss when something bad happens to you." (said with a smile on his face)

Me: (nervous laughter) ha ha.....maybe.

I swear I have daily run ins with the future Serial Killers of America

No comments: