Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012!

One of my favorite things in this world is quotes. I have no idea why, but for some reason a well written quote just tickles my fancy. I guess it stems from the fact that I love finding a more articulate person who thinks the same way I do, but has a significantly better way of expresssing themselves. Anyhoo, enough quote talk, the point of my mindless chatter is to say I have found the quote for this Winter semester. After attending my classes and realizing exactly what I got myself into I do believe this will be my new motto...

"In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer" -Albert Camus



So here's hoping I can find summer in the day to day....and faith that winter can't last forever, even if I do live in Provo.

No comments: