Saturday, September 18, 2010

Things That Make Me Giggle:

1. A guy riding on a scooter

2. Two guys riding on a scooter

3. Floral hair arrangements (yes, a flower can look cute in your hair girls, but lets not get carried away. A garden noggin is not a fashion statement!)

4. The big words the other english students while I contemplate buying a dictionary.

5. Single adult dances *snort*

6. Guys comments on my walking speed. (it's not my fault my femur bone is freakishly long, it simple gets me to places faster.)

7. Kyle yelling, "you're not black," as a walk by with my headphones in.

8. Having a 20 lb bag of ketchup spill on me and the MTC carpet. (this moment fully captured me in all my glory)

9. Guys in Skinny jeans and v-neck shirts. Why? because it's gross and, frankly, a little gay.

10. Getting text messages from my brother Adam saying, "have you got any yet?" Well Adam, have fun explaining to mom what that sentence means.

2 comments:

The Howard's said...

Lora, I just read your two past blog entries and I cannot stop chuckling. I especially love the part about the woodland creatures! I am excited to hear more of your BYU stories :)

Unknown said...

Lora! You work at the MTC!I WILL SEE YOU! Hopefully! Ha. Also, I love love your blog, and your face, and I was in Thatcher last week and missed you profusely.