Thursday, April 29, 2010

Introducing the Gila Valley Temple!!!

I realized that I mostly blog about things that annoy me, people that annoy me, and situations that annoy me ha ha so I'm going to blog about the most amazing thing going on at EAC right now............THE TEMPLE OPEN HOUSE!!!


A new and beautiful temple has just been built in the Gila Valley! It is such an exciting time to be at EAC!


On monday I was able to go through with some of my community mates who were non LDS. It was such a wonderful experience and I loved being able to share it with people from a different religion. I have to admit I started tearing up during the introduction video ha ha the whole time I just kept saying, "be cool Lora, be cool, Patterson's don't cry ha ha."


The inside was beyond words, each room was just so amazing. If you haven't been to the open house you need to go immediately. I plan on going as many times as I can.

No comments: