Friday, April 23, 2010

Run and hide scumbags, run and hide!

Many forms of torture have been used over the centuries to inflict pain on others for the sadistic gratification of the torturer. The most effected device of torture was discovered and executed by our very own Residents Towers (congrats guys). Towers have begun to turn the heaters on during the night. By doing these we are unable to go to sleep or stay asleep. These people are sick and twisted!

Every night I know that I will be woken up at an indecent hour perspiring (a lady never sweats) to death. I will than be so irate that I can no longer go to bed. I will proceed to jump into a cold shower fully clothed and sink into my wet bed with a sweet sigh of relief.

I might not have the best sleeping habits, oh what am I saying I hardly get any sleep anymore, but the precious hours that my head gets to spend on my feather pillow are few and far between and the scumbags that are turning the heat on will pay, maybe not today or tomorrow, but someday they will PAY!

No comments: