Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ravings of An Innocent Game Worker

Something hilarious happened to me. Do you remember that guy from my work that never showed up for his shift? Well that same guy went to my boss and told her that I was being mean to him *snort*. He said I had rolled my eyes at the death of his girlfriend’s cousin and I had chastised him for his poor financial decisions.

This takes me back to when I was in second grade and a boy name Val tattled on me for calling him four-eyes. In my defense he wore glasses and he was a BOY named VAL. He should have just had a sign that said ‘make fun of me’ on it. Anyhoo that was the last time I’ve been tattled on until this moment.

But what’s really hilarious about this situation is nothing he said was true! I have barely said two words to this guy and neither of those words included an eye-roll. Luckily my boss has known me for longer and knew that I would never be mean to someone …….unless they really deserve it.

1 comment:

Madilyn Jane said...

It sounds like your boss has heard from a couple people about your rudeness. What has happened to my sweet sister?