Friday, October 23, 2009

Suicidal Statistics

I just finished my Statistics test and do you know that feeling that you get when you know you’re prepared and you know exactly what to expect on a test. So you go to your class with confidence and the most amazing thing happens when the teacher hands you your paper…..

You get it, every problem makes sense and is exactly what you’ve been expecting. Formulas that you spent hours memorizing come to mind within seconds. Your eyes fill with tears of gratefulness and your heart fills with joy. For that glorious hour you are a genius, an intellectual giant, no problem can thwart your personal mission for an A. And when the bell rings you leap out of your chair and skip to the teacher and hand in your highest score yet.

Well have you ever experienced that feeling…..

Yup neither have I

………I think I deserve chocolate

1 comment:

Madilyn Jane said...

I love your background!