Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Finals Playlist

Everyday I listen to a playlist on my ipod when I walk back and forth from classes. And with finals coming around I made a playlist that was sure to express my feelings towards finals haha ya there is definately a theme with the titles.



Under Pressure by Queen

I Say A Little Pray For You by the guy off My Best Friends Wedding

Stayin' Alive (barely) by Bee Gees

I Will Survive (Public speaking) by Aretha Franklin

Suppermassive Black Hole by Muse

Smile (though your heart is breaking) by Nat King Cole

Winner Takes it All by McFly

(psychology) Gives You Hell by All American Rejects

All These things I hate Revolve Around Me by Bullet for My Valentine (wow this ones really crazy)



But seriously music really helps in stressful situations :)

2 comments:

Madilyn Jane said...

Good Luck on your finales Lora!!

Race Davis said...

my personal favorite is "mr. russel is a loon who makes me do dumb thngs for a grade that wont be fair in the end" by....the beatles.