Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tricky Mormons

Subtle Subliminal messages brought to you by BYU



As I was walking through campus I stumbled upon this and thought, "Wow it would be nice to find a fellow, get married, and have my own family"

And that's when it hit me. "Hey wait a second! This is what BYU wants me to think!"

How dare they Jedi mind trick me like that!

You know what! I bet they strategically place those mothers playing with their cutsy kids around campus just to insure that parenthood is all we'll be thinking about. It's a conspiracy!

Well not this student. I refuse to fall victim to your clever tricks!

P.S. I still can't help thinking how cute having a little girl with curly hair would be....dang BYU!

P.P.S Let it be known this was written past midnight, a time where sanity starts to wane and paranoia/hysteria takes over.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bahahaha, I laughed excessively when I read this. Of course, I had to suppress and hide my laughter, since I was at work. But still. My inside self was crying, I was laughing so hard.
Good show.